2nd August - Classflow and first Visit to Valetta


Today's class was especially interesting to me, since lots of the presented activities are suitable for primary school students. We learned many useful tools in the Active Inspire Classflow software. Moving around pictures, connecting items and so on, children don't even have to know how to read in order to complete the tasks. 














In today's afternoon I decided to take a trip to Valetta. The bus ride took about 50 minutes, but the busses all have air conditioning, so it wasn't that unpleasant.  I still struggle with the constant and humid heat😵, hopefully I'll get used to it in the next days.

The bus ride was totally worth it: Valetta has swept my off my feet😍😍! Valetta is such a beautiful city with lots of old buildings, colourful streets, international cuisine and lively bars. Spectacular views wherever you go!!








Kommentare